You can apply for special assistance if:

  • you need help getting in and out of the aircraft and at the airport..
  • you take a wheelchair (electric or other) or scoot-mobile on your flight
  • you carry a walker, a cane or crutch.

We recommend to request the assistance on time through My Trips.

Did this help you?

Related questions

Unaccompanied minor service Travel information per country I missed my flight

Current travel information

More about current travel information

Travel2be uses cookies

These are used for different purposes. By clicking on ‘All cookies’ you agree with our Privacy & cookie statement and we receive the non-functional cookies. Via these non-functional cookies Travel2be can approach you on another site based on the pages you have visited.

Show more
All cookies Necessary cookies