When travelling alone with a minor to a foreign country, you must have permission from the parent of the child, even if you have joint custody of your child. For more information and consent forms, please visit the government website for more detailed information.

Did this help you?

Related questions

I missed my flight How do I request a special meal? Departure tax

Current travel information

More about current travel information

Travel2be.us uses cookies

These are used for different purposes. By clicking on 'All cookies' you agree with our Privacy & cookies and we receive the non-functional cookies. Via these non-functional cookies Travel2be.us can approach you on another site based on the pages you have visited.

Show more
All cookies Necessary cookies